Thursday, September 2, 2010

William- Senior

When I've been asked to photograph high school seniors in the past- they've all been girls. As I was driving to "shoot" William I realized that I was pretty nervous because I'd never photographed a senior guy before. I wanted the photos to be masculine and I felt as though I was only used to girly...however...I think these turned out just right.

William is a senior at The Classical Academy here in Colorado Springs, CO. He is interested in music and is hoping to move to Austin, TX after graduation and experience the music scene there. I think he'll do just fine :)

Enjoy these manly photos. I think it's possible to mistake some of them as album covers...maybe we're just getting a glimpse into William's musical future ;)

Congratulations William...enjoy senior year! Go Titans!












3 comments:

Terri said...

wow, Sar, these are awesome! I'll bet he is thrilled :) I love the mirrored one!

Sarah said...

Sara, these turned out GREAT!

Sara Joy Martin said...

Thanks Ter and Sarah! I truly value your comments. You're my faithful commenters!! love you.