Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Emily- Senior

Meeting new people through photography is one of the things I've enjoyed the most. Such is the case with Miss Emily...featured below.

Emily was referred to me by her good friend, Marie, and I am the blessed one because of it! Emily was an absolute delight to photograph...and spend time with. I enjoyed hearing about her love of reading. As the night progressed her adorable personality came out more and more. I loved it. She's also a volleyball player. Who doesn't appreciate an intellectual girl who's also athletic?!

I hope you have a wonderful senior year Emily! You're beautiful inside and out :)















1 comment:

Terri said...

what a cutie! Love her big, genuine smile and pretty blue eyes. Sar, you're doing a great job picking out creative and fun backdrops for your clients. Love looking at your shoots!