Friday, September 10, 2010

Lindsey & Logan- Wedding

There's something so beautiful about a wedding. It could be the miraculous power of God's covenant that unites two people to become one. It could be the celebration of love and dedication between the bride and groom. It could be the precious aspect of family that surrounds and supports. In this case...it was all of the above.

I loved being part of Lindsey and Logan's beautiful day. The weather was perfect. The bride
was stunning. The groom was handsome. Their families were amazing....nothing could have been better.

This is a fairly long post for me. It was very hard to narrow down my favorites from the day into a respectable number of blog photos...so I did my best :)

Congratulations Lindsey and Logan. You are a beautiful couple and I look foward to spending more time with you. Thank you for asking me to be part of such a special day in your lives...

the stunning lindseyadorable flower girlslovelywhat a great looking group of guys!one of the best ring bearers i've ever seeni love the amount of prayer that covered this dayit's official!
perfect






details...details


first dance as husband and wife
i love this shot of Logan and his mom
mother/son, father/daughter dances...sweet
as toasts were given, Logan's family and friends displayed their Texas pride...i love it!
just before leaving for their honeymoon...
and they're off!
the end :)

6 comments:

rachael {hope} said...

They're all beautiful Sara! I especially love the 2nd to last photo...so romantic and sweet!

Becky said...

BEAUTIFUL, Sara! I LOVE them!

SaraBethJ said...

Truly amazing photos. i LOVE the sepia shots! I love the one of her in the pew too.

Carly Barron said...

Wow, such a great job! You are amazing! Love the photos! XO

Hannah Cusack said...

Brilliant! You captured the spirit of this event beautifully!

Sarah said...

these are amazing! your best yet maybe?!