Friday, September 17, 2010

The Nygren Family

Allan and Allison are two of the kindest people I've ever met. Any time I've been around them, conversation is easy and they are completely enjoyable. Allan works for a great ministry called Messenger International and Allison is a teacher at Air Academy High School here in the Springs. Together they make a highly influential team for the Lord. I admire that.

And now there's a new member to "Team Nygren." Meet sweet Brynlee. She's adorable and quite the little lady. Once again...I had the joy of photographing a baby with gorgeous eyes.

Please enjoy these photos of a brand new family of 3 :)






I absolutely loved Brynlee's room. Here are some details.



LOVE the tree on the wall...



5 comments:

Andrew and Anneke said...

Hey Sara! These pictures look fantastic! I never got to see Allison's baby, so I'm glad I got to see these. Don't know if you heard that Andrew and I moved our family back to North Carolina last month; so I will be checking your pics often to see anyone we might know from CO : ) Take care!

Sara Joy Martin said...

So glad my blog can be a connecting point for you Anneke. I hope the move went well and that you all are adjusting to the change of being back in North Carolina. We'll miss you all here :)

Sarah said...

You are so not kidding... that sweet girl has gorgeous eyes! What great pictures, as always, Sara!

by the way......... did you know Anneke & I now live in the same town again?! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Sara!! These are beautiful. Love them. It's crazy to think how much Brynlee has grown. I really love the last photo, and the one in the chair...how awesome. Adorable.

rachael {hope} said...

I LOVE all of these...especially the 2nd one from the top of those big baby blues, and the one of the family from above with the antique finish. They are absolutely gorgeous and you are just putting out such amazing work :)