Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Spicer Family

What a joy it was to photograph the Spicer family! I remember the moment I met them four years ago and they only had two little boys. Now they have four kiddos...sweet as can be. Watching their family grow over the years has been nothing short of a privilege and honor. The Spicer's are some of the most sincere, loving, God honoring and generous people I know. Enjoy the photos and this wonderful family!

PS. If you're looking for a great church in Denver, CO...check out www.denverunited.com where Justin is the Executive Pastor. I guarantee you'll feel welcomed and filled with life as you learn about the Lord and all He has done for us. Check this church out...you won't be disappointed!












3 comments:

Jen said...

Sara,
Awesome work my dear!
I can see through the shots that you take your loving it!
Have a great day :)

Terri said...

What a cute family! The pictures turned out great!

Sarah said...

Sara, these pictures are amazing! Man I wish you were close enough to come take pictures of our family :)