Friday, February 20, 2009

The Stern Boys

This week I had the privilege of hanging out with the Stern boys for a day. We played hockey, chinese checkers and Wii (to name a few!) It's been such a joy watching these boys grow as time flys by. Enjoy their smiles and playful looks. I love these guys!







Seriously...so cute!



I love this shot. Reminds me of a lazy summer day...
Sweet brothers.

All 3 boys! Parker was away at school the majority of the day, which is why there aren't any other pictures of him. Next time :)

4 comments:

Marelize said...

Super cute! My favorite is the one of Brooks crawling out of the bucket. Miss you friend. We should catch up soon!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Sara! CUTE!!! luv u, bethany

Sarah said...

It sounds like a super fun day... and you got some fantastic pictures!! Sara, you are so talented!!

Noelle Goodlin said...

AMAZING!!