Monday, February 2, 2009

Shannon & Riley- First Photo Shoot

What a joy it has been to have my new camera! My awesome husband, James, got me a new camera for my birthday last month that I can use for photography. I'm so blessed by his encouragement and support.
This past weekend I had the honor of a photo shoot with my good friend Shannon. We worked together at CSCS last year and quickly connected. She is filled with wisdom, beauty and tenderness. Her little boy Riley was also part of our time together and he is adorable!
I hope you all enjoy these shots of them. Please let me know what you think :)




9 comments:

Terri said...

Those pictures are wonderful, Sar! I like the angles and when the faces kind of run off the page. You're doing great!

Anonymous said...

The pics look great! Seriously. You have an eye. :)

I just read your comment on Lauren Clarks blog and took a peek at yours. I JUST had a BRAINWASH with her (which was WICKED cool!!!) and learned SO much. I too, am still budding, but I have to say... after that session, I am LIGHT YEARS ahead of where I would have been without it.

It looks like you're a LOT closer than me. Keep up the great pics my friend. They're gorgeous. :)

Anonymous said...

Sara Joy Photography is amazing! My favorite picture is the first one of Riley. Will you take my pictures? Love you baby!

Jen said...

Looks great!
Nicely done :)

Sarah said...

Sara, these are amazing! I wish you were closer so you could take pictures of my babies :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sara! I loved your pictures. So fun!! Can't wait to see more from you.

Unknown said...

Sara - love these! Nicely done. My favorite is the B&W boy photo. So good...

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures! Can't wait to see the next set of shots!

Anonymous said...

Precious. I especially like the one where she is holding him and his head is turned away, resting on her shoulder. It's so peaceful to look at. These look like they should be in Parenting Magazine.