Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nathan, Jamie and Rachael Hope Photography!

Earlier this month I had the privilege of shooting a wedding with Rachael MacPhee of Rachael Hope Photography. The experience was so insightful because we took the majority of pictures inside, which can add up to funky lighting issues, but these turned out great! I learned so much from Rachael and soaked up every piece of her advice and instruction. She is a gifted and wonderful photographer...anyone would be lucky to have her do their wedding or engagement.
Enjoy these pictures from Nathan and Jamie's wedding...it was so much fun and
they are an incredible couple! I think this idea was brilliant! Nice work Rachael!







2 comments:

Sarah said...

These are so great! My favorite is the one of the bride & bridesmaids just laughing and talking. Keep up the good work, friend :)

Jen said...

Awesome!! I love the cons the guys wore.
But really great pics!!