Saturday, March 28, 2009

Julie, Dan and Audrey Hannah Photo

I cannot put into words the blessing it is to 2nd shoot with Hannah Brooks of Audrey Hannah Photo. She is so gifted and down right inspiring to shoot beside. When I take pictures with Hannah and her husband Brian, I always learn so many helpful and valuable things about photography. Please check out Audrey Hannah Photo and Brian's business Innovado. These two make one talented couple!

This was the first time I took pictures at a wedding where I didn't know the bride or groom, which ultimately felt like such a privilege! Julie and Dan were so laid back and completely enjoyable. I found myself jealous over their wedding party...everyone was filled with laughter and joy. It was also a beautiful day in March, which can be hard to come by here in Colorado Springs.

Enjoy the shots of this great couple!

















This baby was right in front of me during the wedding...I couldn't resist!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sara, these are amazing! What a neat opportunity to learn from other photographers. You have such a natural eye, I can't imagine how fantastic it'll all be after some "training"! Also, did I spy Becca in those pictures? Ahhhh such a great girl :) OH and the baby was too too cute! Love it!

Liane said...

Just beautiful. I love the one with the little girl carrying the bride's train.

Jamie said...

Sara these are so pretty. I love the one with all the girls and how much their flowers stand out. Great job!

Noelle Goodlin said...

Great job! I can't wait for you to take more pictures so I can look at them...