Sunday, August 2, 2009

Elizabeth- 2010 Senior

I was a high school teacher for 3 years and my favorite part was building relationships with the students. My last year of teaching the Lord blessed me with some amazing students and it's hard to believe that they are all about to start their senior year.

Elizabeth was one of those memorable students and when she asked if I could do her senior photos I was really excited. Not only was it fun to catch up and see her again, but she's seriously drop dead gorgeous and the perfect model- take a look for yourself. Taking photos of her was a piece of cake :)

Congratulations on your senior year Elizabeth! You are beautiful inside and out and I know you'll have the best year yet!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara - way to go! These are incredible. My favorites are the ones with the blue garage. Seems like it fits her personality. Nicely done!!

Becky said...

Those are great, Sara! I love the close up in the green.

Terri said...

She is so cute and pretty! I love the ones on the stairs and in front of the garage. NICE!

Sarah said...

What great pictures - and great backgrounds! How did you find your locations?!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, as always, Sara! I love the pictures on the curvy staircase. Love you! Bethany

melissa said...

What fun pics, Sara!!! You've got a great eye! Where did you do this shoot?

Jen said...

Almost as good as Syed's photography in Canadohta Lake. It almost toppped the one I had by the fake gris mill.
Hahahaha, wow these are seriously awesome!!! :)