Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miss Isabella- 1 year & family

Earlier this year when I started dabbling in photography my friend Sam and his wife Amber were gracious enough to let me experimet with their adorable little girl- Isabella. If you look back through my blog archives you can find this little one when she was about 8-9 months old...now she's a strong 15 months- and cuter than ever.

When they asked me to take some new one year photos of Isabella I was so excited. I mean really...can this one take a bad picture? And we then incorporated some family shots into the photoshoot- what a beautiful family!

Thanks Sam, Amber and Isabella for a wonderful day...you are all a delight to be around!






This was the exact shot I wanted to get...so fun.


I love this family shot.


I LOVE how she is laughing here...her personality is bursting out of this picture!
Her eyes=amazing.




This picture was too cute...I had to include color & black and white.

"Cute" isn't even the word for this little one...more like adorable.


It's been a long time since Sam and Amber had some photos together as a couple- so we took some time to focus on them...beautiful!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my word, Sara, she is a doll baby! Want to come to NC and take some pictures of our girls?! :)

Terri said...

I love that Isabella has her mom's eyes. She should be a little baby model! What a pretty family. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, as always!!
bethany

Unknown said...

Sara - these are so great! The door shots are incredible :)