Monday, June 22, 2009

Introducing: Taysen Michelle 6.4.09

A few months ago my friend Heather asked me if I'd take newborn pictures of her sweet baby girl- Taysen Michelle. I was honored and thrilled to do it! There's something so sweet and wonderful about a new baby...a new life.

When I arrived at the home of Chris and Heather to photograph Taysen I felt anxious and excited...not sure what to expect for newborn photos. Well- I was so blessed by this wonderful family! Chris and Heather are natural parents and baby Tay was sweet as can be. I instantly felt at home...

Enjoy every minute of this little one...there's nothing like a new baby!

Congratulations Chris and Heather!!






















5 comments:

Becky said...

Those are FANTASTIC, Sara!
I love the yawning one.

Jenni Lynn said...

She is precious, great job on the photos!

Sarah said...

Oh Sara... you did an AMAZING job! I am SO impressed! What a beautiful baby... and beautiful pictures!

Unknown said...

Sara these are some of my favorite of your pictures so far! Absolutely beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Sara - great work! I especially love the one where she's yawning. It's so cute.