Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chris & Becky- Engagement

Working at Compassion International has been an incredible blessing. One of the amazing things about Compassion is the work they do to release children from poverty in Jesus' name. I'm honored to be part of an organzation like that!

But I must say that working at Compassion gives the opportunity to meet incredible people. I met Chris and Becky through my job in communications. They are both communication gurus and are very good at it. Oh...did I mention they're incredible?

Chris and Becky got engaged not long after I started working at Compassion. It has been so fun hearing about all their wedding plans and dreams. They truly are made for one another. I mentioned to Becky that I was getting started in photography which opened up the door for me to do their engagement photos.

I was pretty nervous to do their pictures because I'd never done engagement photos before, but knowing the easy going nature of both Chris and Becky I knew I had nothing to worry about. They were so much fun to hang out with- the nerves disappeared the minute I met up with them. And boy are they photogenic!! Seriously...they couldn't take a bad picture if they tried.

May the Lord bless you Chris and Becky as you start your marriage in August. I know you'll walk each day together beautifully! Congratulations!


I like this one so much I had to post both color and black and white.












15 comments:

Brandon Hackett said...

these are amazing! Nice work Sara Joy!

Chris Giovagnoni said...

I like 'em

Jen said...

Awesome!!! Really amazing job!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, great great pictures of two fantastic people. I know I'm biased being Chris' mom but these pictures really radiate their love and God in their lives.

Sarah said...

What great pictures! Are you back at Compassion now? I feel way behind :) Hope you are doing well! Love you much!

Brianne Michelle said...

Oh my goodness - cannot stop smiling! Truly! Sara - you are very talented.

Chris and Becky = my fav couple. Could they be any cuter (I submit not!)

Katy B said...

SARA! You are amazing... as is this BEAUTIFUL couple.

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara! Great job on the photos. I especially love the one with the sun flare - super creative!!

Christer said...

Wow! Great work Sara! These are awesome. Plus you made my sister and her dude look like models! Hot stuff!

Noelle said...

I love the black and white road one and the one with the apartment doors the best! Awesome. SO great.

John Cutler said...

These are amazing! I'm telling everyone I know to use you for their shoots. Amazing. Just Amazing!

Amber said...

Wow, Sara--I didn't know you were a photographer, let alone an incredible photographer. These are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Sara, I have not been to your blogspot for awhile, and you have been busy! The pictures are gorgeous!
Love you! Bethany

Carmen said...

Sara...great pics! They capture Chris and Becky's love in a wonderful way!