Thursday, June 25, 2009

Introducing: Jackson Tyler

When I first moved to Colorado Springs in 2005 I was blessed to meet Nicole and Kris soon thereafter. I remember when James and I went to Denver on a double date with them and had the best time. They are so laid back, honest, and a ton of fun. I knew these two would be together forever.

Kris and Nicole will always hold a special place in my heart. We've been through a lot together and the Lord has knit us closely as friends. We've compiled a good list of memories over the past four years...theMILL, rainy 4th of July celebrations in the car, weddings, BBQs, a camping trip in the Sahara Desert where we felt like the Israelites- trapped with no where to go- heat that overwhelmed us like a wool sweater in July...and now the sweet blessing of a little baby. His name is Jackson.

Kris and Nicole have been married for over 3 years now and just recently welcomed this sweet baby boy into their lives. It was a long time of waiting and trusting the Lord for this little one- they are so excited that he's finally here...and so are we. Welcome Jackson!

It was an honor to take pictures of baby Jackson and share in this wonderful journey with such sweet friends. James and I are so enriched by you- Kris and Nicole. Thank you for being you...congratulations!
















5 comments:

Nicole Rutledge said...

LOVE THEM! Thanks again.... <3

Becky said...

YAY! More great pictures! I love them too.

Sarah said...

PRECIOUS! I especially love the ones of Nicole & Jackson. What a handsome little fella and a beautiful mama! Please tell her I said hi. :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures, Sara! Love you! Bethany

Anonymous said...

Sara - yet again, you did an excellent job!! Maybe you should specialize in children's portraits :)