Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Vargas Family

There's something really special about this family. When I'm around them I feel so at ease and comfortable...their genuine hearts, humor, and love for the Lord is present.

Meet the Vargas family :) True examples of people who have persevered through life's ups and downs with steadfast faith. Their faith inspires me and reminds me what following Christ is truly about. I love their example.

One thing to note as you look through these photos is that Kim (mom) just went through a kidney transplant. Her own mother donated the kidney! Isn't that amazing?!! I'm in awe.

And now on to the amazing Vargas family :)

This is my favorite shot from our time together.

















1 comment:

Becky said...

Sara,

These photos are my favorites that I've seen of yours so far. They are GREAT!!! You are very good.

Becky