Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Gause Family

I met my husband James close to 6 years ago. Not only did I get a great guy, but I have been able to inherit his great friends as well :)

Meet the Gause family. Scott and Sara have been friends with James for many years, and now I am lucky enough to call them friends as well. When they asked me to take photos of them I was so excited because...

a.) They're so sweet and easy to be around
b.) Their children (Luke and Sloan) are adorable...couldn't want to get my hands on the camera and capture their beautiful faces
c.) We took the photos in Denver at Regis University...I love shooting in new places!!

Thanks Scott, Sara, Luke and Sloan for such an enjoyable time. I look forward to seeing you all soon...Happy Thanksgiving!!!





I love this shot of Luke loving on Sloan.

Umm...check out the AMAZING eyes on these kiddos...





Beautiful couple.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Beautiful! My favorite is the kiss :)

Happy Thanksgiving, friend!