Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ingrid- Senior

This is a very special post to me because it features family!!

Meet Ingrid. So beautiful and lovely...inside and out. My cousin Robin, her husband Chris, and my two 2nd cousins, Eric & Lauren, adopted sweet Ingrid from Columbia when she was 12 years old. I remember going to Ingrid's "Welcome to the USA" party when she arrived in Pennsylvania. She was so cute and could hardly speak english. Now look at her...she's grown up, she's stunning, and she's fluent in english :)

Ingrid is enjoying life in western Pennsylvania, where these photos were taken. She's involved with volleyball and would like to go to art school for photography when she's done with high school. She is a joy and delight to be around. I wish I lived closer to get to know her better.

What better time to take photos in Pennsylvania (my home state) than the fall?! Check out the AMAZING leaves...there's really nothing more to say. And is Ingrid a natural super model or what?!!

Have a fabulous senior year Ingrid! I loved spending time with you...you're a joy to be around :)

Enjoy!!

















4 comments:

Naomi Figueroa said...

What a beautiful young lady and gorgeous shots to go with it! Love these. :)

SaraBethJ said...

These are unbelievable! Love the setting and the fall colors. Just gorgeous. You just keep getting better and better with every shoot! The 2 pics in the white sweater are my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again!! These are great. Can't wait to see the rest. We had such fun with you.

Anonymous said...

Oops. I'm the anonymous above, but you probably figured that out by now given what I said. Silly me.

Robin