Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Koldenhoven's- Family & Children

The second I met the Koldenhoven's I felt at ease. They were so laid back and enjoyable!! We met at Chautaqua Park in Boulder for a family and children photo shoot...what a beautiful day that ended up being so much fun!!

In this post you'll meet Maxwell and Bricelyn. Adorable, 18 month old twins that were so full of life! I loved their fair skin, crystal blue eyes and sweet personalities. I found myself wondering what Sam will be like when he's their age. If he's half as sweet as these two we'll be just fine.

Thank you Koldenhoven's! I loved meeting you.







I love the expression on Bricelyn's face here. So darling.
Maxwell!!
I did not touch up their eyes!! Beautiful!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

I always love your pictures, but there's definitely something extra-special to me about twins :) Love it!