Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jeffrey- Senior

What a pleasure it has been to photograph so many seniors lately. I look back upon my senior year of high school with fond memories. It's such a special time in life...however, my senior photos were not so special :)

It was a joy photographing Jeffrey. He was more than willing to roam around downtown Colorado Springs as I experimented with various lighting and locations. I think it paid off!

While we were shooting...I learned that Jeffrey enjoys art and is interested in going to school for cinema production. So much fun!!

Enjoy every second of your senior year Jeffrey! I really enjoyed meeting you.

And on to the photos...












2 comments:

Sarah said...

You found some really great locations! I love it, so creative!

SaraBethJ said...

Fabulous sites! Love these! You are a rockstar!