Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jenna- Senior

I think I've known Jenna for about 14 years. Back in Pennsylvania I used to work as a camp counselor in the summers- I had Jenna's older sister as a camper and then had the privilege to also have Jenna a year or two later.

Jenna's family has always been special to me. Her mom and dad are solid in their faith and Love for the Lord. Her older sister is a sweetheart and her younger brother is awesome. It's been a privilege to walk through life knowing them all.

Recently Jenna's family moved out to Colorado from Pennsylvania!! I'm so excited that we are now in the same state. Colorado...this is God's country :)

Jenna is now in the hunt to find the perfect college and see where life takes her post high school. She is beautiful inside and out and I know God's going to direct her to the right school. I hope she ends up in Colorado Springs next year...I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Jenna,
You're amazing and it has been wonderful watching you grow up. You truly are lovely.
xoxo,
S






Meet Jenna's sweet dog- Sophie :)








3 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful girl & amazing scenery! Love the pictures w/ the barn in the background!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Sara! I love seeing your photography. Such a treat!

Noelle

Karen Hoobler said...

Love....Love.....Love!!!!!!! The amazing Sara shoots again! My beautiful and sweet Jenna! We waited a long time for this photo opportunity to happen! :-)