Thursday, January 7, 2010

Madeleine- Senior

I love the creativity in this photo shoot and I give the credit to this artistic and talented senior- Madeleine. She had quite the eye for locations that I might have overlooked myself. Thanks for your input Madeleine!

Not only is Miss Madeleine an excelled student, involved in a ton of activities...she is also a great photographer! I know she'll have an extremely successful future in photography as she is highly knowledgable about the subject. Keep an eye out for this talent down the road...

Thanks for everythig Madeleine! I hope the rest of your senior year is filled with joy, fun and great memories!

6 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE those, Sara!!! Where did you shoot them?

Sara Joy Martin said...

I shot them here in the Springs downtown. The train tracks are up near Fillmore and I-25... :)

Karen Hoobler said...

you NEVER disappoint!!! need I say more? :-) Your black and white shots are incredible.

Sarah said...

I love these, Sara! The scenery is incredible. Oh and I love your new logo :)

Marelize said...

I love the one where she's laying on the train tracks. Amazing!

Anonymous said...

SARA, I LOVE your new logo! It's absolutely perfect for YOU!!! I love you! Bethany