Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Hinkle's- Family

What an adorable family this is! I met the Hinkle's over a year ago through some mutual friends and immediately thought they were so sweet and enjoyable. Over the past year or so it's been wonderful watching their sweet boy Bennett grow and become quite the adorable young man.

I loved taking photos of this beautiful family. It truly was a delight...and my first photo shoot shot entirely in RAW...which was new for me, but so worth it! I will never go back to .jpg :)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sara - these are so good. Love the bright colors. Nicely done :)

Sarah said...

I have NO idea what RAW is, but it must be amazing, because these pictures are just FANTASTIC Sara! great job!

Terri said...

Wow,I LOVE these photos, Sar. Great shoot!

Becky said...

Okay that kid is ADORABLE. (Good job, Allen!)

And Sara, the pictures are AWESOME.
As always.

Amber said...

What adorable baby photos!!! I love the one with his arms straight out. :)

Noelle Goodlin said...

I think you take the best pictures of babies I've ever seen. No joke.