Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Amber the Author- Portraits

If you don't already know, I have a great job working for Compassion International. Not only do I have the opportunity to help release children from poverty, I also get to work with some really amazing people...Amber Van Schooneveld being one of them!

Amber is a beautiful and extremely talented writer. She's already written several books and I know there are many more in her future. Enjoy these portraits of her for future writing opportunities and publicity. I loved photographing her...she is a delight.

Make sure to check out her books on Amazon.com and order one today!











5 comments:

Terri said...

Pretty shots! Love her coat-do you happen to know where she got it???

Karen hoobler said...

ok Sara...You are getting TOO GOOD at this !!! O my goodness.... Its so much fun to watch you develop into such a wonderful photographer! And......The Hooblers are moving to Colorado this spring! Yay!

Amber said...

Thanks, Sarah! I love the way they turned out. :)

And I got the coat from Macy's about 2 years ago.

Elizabeth said...

Great pictures of my favorite author! I'm impressed with the lighting and just overall, beautiful shots. You did have a great subject to work with, though!

Sarah said...

Love the pictures... and love the new header for the blog!