Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote-2008

I voted today for the first time and loved it. In years past I didn't vote because it always seemed overwhelming and intimidating to me, but today was quite the opposite. I felt equipped and ready to cast my vote because of preparation. I researched where my precinct was and all of the voting details, which brought a sense of confidence. There's confidence in education, insecurity in ignorance. 
What a time in history to have a voice and an opinion that matters. Our country is at such a pivotal point and every vote counts! Use the voice and mind God gave you! Happy voting...

2 comments:

Marelize said...

I live vicariously through you. Congrats on casting your vote and making your voice heard.

Sarah said...

Thank you for your encouragement, dear friend. I needed it desperately! Love you and miss you!