Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Taysen- 6 Months & Family

It's amazing how fast 6 months go by. If you've been following my blog, you may remember this sweet face from when she was born. I took Taysen's new born pictures back in June...and now she's 6 months old and cuter than ever.

What a joy this photoshoot was. Not only did I get to enjoy the cuteness of Miss Tay, but family Christmas card shots were also on the agenda. Taysen's parents, Chris and Heather, are such a breath of fresh air...I loved taking their pictures.

Enjoy this adorable little lady and stay tuned for June 2010...when her 1 year pictures will be posted.

Merry Christmas!!



















5 comments:

karen hoobler said...

oh my goodness! these black and white shots are "prize winners" sara! You must have had an awesome time with this photo shoot! Beautiful baby!! :)

Sarah said...

I definitely love all the pictures... oh my goodness, those headbands are fantastic! :)

Jenni Lynn said...

There are so many great photos I can't even pick my favorite! you are so talented and little tay is so cute!

Terri said...

She is precious! Plus her parents are so adorable! Love her dads smile :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous photos of beyond beautiful baby Tay! The black and white pics are especially dramatic.

Parents aren't bad looking either:)