Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stennent Family

I met the Stennents quite a few years ago at a Broncos training camp...I remember going out for delicious pancakes and enjoying great conversation about our beloved Broncos, France and their soon to be daughter.

Fast forward few years and here we are again with 2 sweet girls...about to celebrate the holidays.

I loved photographing this family because they're extremely photogenic and artistic. I knew I could try some new things and experiment a bit. What a beautiful family this is...enjoy!

Merry Christmas!





















5 comments:

Terri said...

Um, Sar. I love so many of these I can't even list them! Great photos! And let's talk about those girls boots-SO CUTE! Love everything about this shoot!

Becky said...

Wow. I LOVE the one against the red brick wall. You are such a great photographer!!!

Jen said...

the little girl with the boots with the fur, too cute for words...good job!!

Sarah said...

I love all of these!! I think my faves might be... the one with everyone leaning on daddy and the one walking down the sidewalk. Great job!! I actually sent your website to my sister-in-law to inspire her to maybe start a little photography venture of her own! she's the one who took our Christmas pictures.

Unknown said...

Sara - these are just great! Nice job.