Thursday, May 12, 2011

Brianne & Jeremy- Wedding: Part 2

Welcome back for Part 2 of Brianne and Jeremy. I hope you enjoy photos from the rest of their big day...what a sweet and lovely couple...just loved them.

I also wanted to mention that I had the honor of Lindsay of Lindsay Kneram Photography join me for Brianne and Jeremy's big day. Lindsay did an incredible job and got great angles and views of the day that I was unable to capture. She's an awesome photographer...check her out!!

Prayer over Brianne before the ceremony.


It's official!!







One of my favorites.

One hot bridal party!!
The wedding and reception were held at The Pinery here in Colorado Springs. It's a beautiful wedding and events center...what a lovely reception hall!!
Brianne's mom runs/owns a bakery and did the cupcakes for the reception. Don't you want to eat one right now?!!
Brianne surprised Jeremy during the reception with a song she wrote for him. While the song was performed, she washed his feet...so touching and beautiful.

Having fun dancing the night away!
Congratulations Brianne and Jeremy!!

3 comments:

Audrey Hannah said...

Beautiful Job Sara! Love the elegance of these.

Anonymous said...

Very nice work as always!

Sarah said...

Love these! What a sweet foot-washing ceremony!! My two favs... the picture of the bridal party - amazing... and the marriage certificate picture! so cute!