Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Noah- Newborn

There’s something so miraculous about newborn babies. I absolutely love taking photos of them…it’s like entering into the privilege of experiencing the miracle. At least a little bit.

Meet Noah Michael. He arrived about 2 weeks past his due date. Not a moment too soon or too late, but just when God planned. His wonderful parents Michael and Kristina are so in love with this little man…I loved watching them with him. Simply perfect.

Congratulations Michael and Kristina! Noah is absolutely precious.


so peaceful.
brand new family of 3.

one of my favorite shots of the day.



LOVED Noah's nursery!

can you find baby Noah amongst his stuffed animals?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These are soooo stinkin' adorable!! I love 'em!! Plus... Noah Michael... that was going to be our boy's name... IF we had ever had a boy! Glad to see someone else loving the name as much as I did :)

Marelize said...

I LOVE the pic with the dog. Oh my gravY!