Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Stella- Newborn & Family

Photographing newborns is one of my favorite things. I love, love, love babies' little toes, hands, ears....etc. I think babies are one of God's most beautiful miracles...it's an honor to capture them.

Meet Stella Jane. One adorable little lady...I loved meeting her.

This was one of the most creative photo shoots I've done in a long time and I owe it to Kelly, Stella's proud new mom. She had great ideas and props to work with...not to mention the world's most beautiful nursery. I could have spend the whole time photographing the nursery itself.

Kelly and Travis (proud parents) are our neighbors and friends. They are refreshing and so enjoyable to be around...I know little Stella has entered into a wonderful family. I can't wait to watch her grow up!

Umm...how cute is she in her Christmas stocking?!

What a joy it was to spend time with this wonderful new family of 3.

Merry Christmas!!

LOVED the nursery



Stella made the perfect stocking stuffer




Love this moment of father & daughter


She is soooo loved
Beautiful family

No comments: