Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family- The Sigler's

Meeting new people has become my favorite thing about taking photos. What a great opportunity to encounter delightful people and in turn give them tangible memories they can hold on to for years...

Such is the case with the Sigler family.

We met for the first time at Rock Ledge Ranch here in Colorado Springs, CO for a family photo shoot. Immediately I knew it was going to be a great time. The whole family was so easy going...and as soon as I found out they were Miami Dolphins fans I knew it was going to be worth every second :) (ps. I love the Miami Dolphins...NFL season is quickly approaching!)

Enjoy the sweetness of this family. They will be moving from Colorado soon, which is definitely Colorado's loss. It was great to meet you Sigler's!!



















3 comments:

Terri said...

Hello SUCH a cute family. Love the photos Sar, you just get better and better and you started out GREAT. And could the mom look any younger? Wow! She is going to be confused for her daughter's sister!

Sarah said...

so sweet! I think my favorite is the one with the kids up front & the parents in the background... big sister trying to keep the boys still :)

James said...

These are great. Love the rich colors and great poses!