Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jessica- Senior

When I left teaching I felt sad to know that I wouldn't see the students as often or be as involved in their lives. However, God has used this new venture in photography to bring back the relationships and interactions with some of my old students...quite a blessing.

Miss Jessica was one of my students and I have always truly enjoyed her. She is sweet, kind and a devoted friend to her classmates. Her energy for life is also extremely evident in her role as captain of the cheerleading squad- I can't think of anyone more dependable to lead than Jessica.

Photographing her was a sheer joy and man oh man...check out this girl's eyes!!! They are so beautiful...rarely did I touch them up through the editing proess. Simply stunning.

Have a great senior year Jessica! I know it will be amazing and that you'll soak up every moment...









beautiful.






I think she looks like someone famous here...

Umm....can you say model?!







4 comments:

rachaelhope said...

love them! I especially love the first and last ones, they look like you took them in a studio. Amazing light!

Terri said...

I love the setting for all of those!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Sara! You do such a great job of drawing out the natural beauty in people.

Noelle

Sarah said...

Sara, these are great! You just keep getting better and better!